Hey there! We’re Jack and Alysa and we’re trying to make sustainable, ethical, plant-based travel more accessible. We’ve been from the USA to Asia and a few places in between with so many more on the list. We have big plans over the next couple of years to explore the world and create content that will help more people travel sustainably and while living a vegan lifestyle. We’re so glad you’re here to join us on this journey. Please subscribe to stay up to date on the latest ethical, sustainable, plant-based news!
Table of contents
Where do you want to go? There are just so many options! Throughout our lives, we’ve both been very privileged to have opportunities to travel and explore the world. Jack has seen a ballet in Moscow and I’ve eaten my weight in vegan dumplings in China. Over the next few years, we’ll be exploring Southeast Asia and who knows where else!
Eat Your Heart Out!
Eating a vegan diet is heart-healthy (unless you eat as many fries as we sometimes do, nervous laughter), better for the environment, and means you’re standing up against unnecessary death and pain.
Check out our interactive vegan restaurant map to see the places we recommend for a delicious vegan meal.
Already know the city you’re going to? You can also see some of our top favorites for each city with our Vegan City Guides.
Super lame pun, yes, but what’s not lame is a world without climate change, a world where there’s no worry of perpetual flooding, and a world without landfills upon landfills.
There are so many easy ways to live a more sustainable life, from saying no to single-use plastics, to following a vegan lifestyle.
If you want to help hold us accountable, we’re trying to keep a sheet of our major carbon emissions. From flights, trains, boats etc. we’ll be writing it all down and comparing it to how much CO2 we save each year by eating vegan. We’re going to try to stay in the green and we’ll be making donations along the way to offset these emissions. Find it here!
If you’re heading out on your next big adventure or just looking for a gift for a travel addict such as myself, you’re in the right spot! We’ve managed to try out many affordable and nice products throughout our travels and have narrowed down our favorites. Head to our Gear Guides page for more.
Get Serious (or Start) Your Own Blog
Take Your Photography to the Next Level
Tired of spending hours trying to give your photos edits that will make your Instagram feed and blog look consistent? Invest in presets! Presets are basically photo filters that are used through the free Lightroom mobile app, or the paid Lightroom desktop application.
We’ve created our own presets that we use on our Instagram account to quickly edit photos. We have big plans for these presets and want to hear your feedback!
One of the reasons we started this site is to share our favorite travel tips that can help make travel more accessible, affordable, and fun for all involved! You can check out our general tips and advice, blogging resources, recommended by travel bloggers section, and our vegan city guide collection.
Browse Recent Blog Posts
- 21 Epic Black Friday Deals for Bloggers in 2021Calling all bloggers and travel addicts! Black Friday and Cyber Monday are here and we’ve gathered some amazing Black Friday deals for bloggers. If you’re looking to get serious about blogging, now is the time to invest in yourself! Keep reading to discover these deals. Black Friday Deals for Bloggers Straight to Your Inbox You
- Warren Falls: Do NOT Go Until You Read ThisLocated off of Scenic Route 100, Warren Falls is easily one of Vermont’s best swimming holes but there are a few things you should know before you go for a dip. Keep reading to find out more! Warren Falls, Vermont: Quickstats Length: Variety of walking options, access to swimming holes and falls is less than
- Moss Glen Falls: Don’t Go Until You Read ThisIs Moss Glen Falls in Granville, Vermont (not to be confused with Moss Glen Falls in Stowe) worth driving to? Do you even need to stop since it can be seen from the road? Keep reading to find out! Moss Glen Falls, Granville, Vermont: Quickstats Length: 0.1 milesDifficulty: EasyAccessibility: Ramp from the parking lot to
- Jackery Explorer 500 Review: Do NOT Buy Until You Read ThisCan you really justify £800 on a Jackery solar generator? Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about the Jackery 500 UK and US! Let’s dive into the Jackery solar generator review! The Jackery Explorer 500, Jackery 100W Solar Panel, and Jackery Carrying Case were gifted products. All opinions expressed in this
- The Complete Blogging Starter Kit: Building a Successful Travel Blog From ScratchWelcome to the Complete Blogging Starter Kit where you’ll learn everything from finding your niche and learning what website builder to use to improve your site speed, staying legal, and making income with blogging. Let’s dive in! Finding Your Passion: What Should You Blog About? The first step in our blogging starter kit is to
Still have questions?
Don’t hesitate to reach out! We love hearing from you and connecting with our Herd is such a pleasure. Want more? Subscribe below and follow us on our socials – linked below our photo in the sidebar.