Growing a blog or business needs to be done right from the beginning, and although there are hundreds of creative ways you could start, here are some handy free resources you can start with that’ll save you tons of time and money!
So, if you’re looking to get serious about blogging and growing your business, these free resources will help to get you started:
Table of contents
- 1. The 7-Day Grow & Monetise your Email List Challenge
- 2. The 5-Day Affiliate Marketing Challenge
- 3. Blogger Essentials Legal Checklist
- 4. Blogging Success Planner
- 5. Copyright Notice Template
- 6. Legal Course for Bloggers and Online Entreprenuers
- 7. Voyaging Herbivore’s Lightroom Preset
- 8. Blogging Starter Kit
- 9. Free 1 Hour Content Creator Training
- Keep Reading
- Pin Free Blogging Resources
1. The 7-Day Grow & Monetise your Email List Challenge
If you’re running a blog, shop, or really any kind of website that you want to get significant traffic to or sell products on, you need an email list. And if you already have one, you know how discouraging it can be to hear crickets every time you send out an email or, even worse, having tons of people who never click confirm or open any emails.
This is why Passive Income Superstars beautifully put together a 7-day free challenge that will teach you how to:
- Collect email sign ups on autopilot
- Make money with your email list, remotely
- Feel confident setting up email funnels, promotional pages and creating digital products
- Build a loyal community around your brand full of subscribers who know, like and trust you
2. The 5-Day Affiliate Marketing Challenge
We all know adding random affiliate links to our website isn’t going to be very profitable, but what is really the key to earning big income with a small blog then? Passive Income Superstars has the answer, and during this 5-day free challenge you will learn:
- How to understand exactly what products you should be promoting for your ideal reader
- What keywords to target to start finally seeing affiliate sale conversions
- How to structure your affiliate articles so that your reader takes notice
- How to write an engaging affiliate-focussed newsletter that you can repurpose so that it makes you money on autopilot
- How to structure a resources page so that it actually gets people buying from it
3. Blogger Essentials Legal Checklist
An easy-to-follow checklist so you know just what you need to include on your site to have it be legally compliant. Written by Liz who is not only and attorney but also a blogger, so rest assured, she understands what bloggers do and the potential legal issues you face!
4. Blogging Success Planner
If you are looking to finally hit your blogging goals and make more money, Blogger Breakthrough wants to help you stay organised by giving you “Blogging Success Planner”. Start your own blog today or just take your blog to the next level with effective planning that works!
5. Copyright Notice Template
You have worked hard to create your content, now it’s time to protect it from thieves and copycats! This is a free plug-and-play template drafted by a top-class lawyer to get your content legally protected in less than 5 minutes! This legal template works for:
- Websites and Blogs
- E-Courses, e-books, freebies, workbooks and printables
6. Legal Course for Bloggers and Online Entreprenuers
This is probably the most complete free legal course you will ever find. This course will teach you how to meet all the legal requirements, be legally protected, and avoid fines and lawsuits so you can apply with confidence for ad networks, affiliate programs, brand sponsorships, and other partnerships. Plus, you’ll also learn how to follow SEO best practices and rank well on Google and other search engines, all for free!
In a nutshell, this course includes:
- What are the legal requirements for you as a blogger
- What’s the GDPR and what you need to do to comply
- What’s the CCPA and what you need to do to comply
- What’s copyright and how to protect your content
- What’s the difference between LLCs and Sole Proprietorships
- What legal pages you must have on your blog
- How to keep track of your income and taxes
7. Voyaging Herbivore’s Lightroom Preset
As a blogger, you know the importance of beautiful photos and a consistent look on your feed and your blog, but how long are you spending hunched over your computer trying to get a gorgeous and consistent look?
With Lightoom presents, you are just a couple of clicks away from professional-edited photos! Download our free desktop & mobile Lightroom preset down below, and receive it straight to your inbox!
When you download our Lightroom preset you’ll get an installation and use guide, so no worries about trying to figure out how to work it!
8. Blogging Starter Kit
With this Complete Blogging Starter Kit you’ll learn everything from finding your niche and learning what website builder to use to improve your site speed, staying legal, and making income with blogging.
9. Free 1 Hour Content Creator Training
We could not recommend more this FREE training from Lost Creator Academy: everything you need to know to go from beginner to PRO as a content creator, in only 10 steps!
- €349!? – The Freedom Lab by Club Life Design Review
- Influencer Reporting: 10 Tools to Track Your Campaign Analytics
- Give Stories, Not Stuff | Tinggly Experience Gift Cards Review
- 15 PERFECT Gifts for Bloggers (Budget to Splurge)
- 9 PERFECT Sustainable Gift Ideas For Travel Lovers
- 7 EASY Green Resolutions & Eco Brands to Live Sustainably
- Club Life Design Review: The Power of Instagram – REALLY Worth $300?
- Lost Creator Academy Review: $800!? Is it Worth It?
If you found this guide helpful and want to help us keep these resources free,
please consider making your next Amazon, Expedia, Hostel World, Etsy, Trivago, and Booking.com purchase through our links (just click right on those words – you can do it right now and unless you clear your cookies before your next purchase, it will remember). It costs you no extra and gives us a small commission. Thank you!